Online Banking is a service from AHCCU that gives you free unlimited access to your account.
Steps to sign up for Online Banking:
- Read the Online Agreement and Disclosure Statement
- Fill out the online enrollment form
- Within twenty-four hours you will receive your password by e-mail.
You will also be mailed a User ID notice.
- Once you have your User ID and password, you can log in to your account
Discover the conveniences of Online Banking:
E-Statements - no more waiting for your statement in the mail. This is
a great repository for your statements without having to keep all that
paper at home.
- Bill Payer - conveniently pay your bills
online from your checking account. There is a small fee of $5.95 per
month to pay up to 15 bills, each additional payment costs fifty cents
each. It is so easy to change your payment amount or the payment date.
To enroll in Bill Payer, stop by the Credit Union or simply enroll
- Manage your account - notify the Credit Union if
your email address changes. This will ensure you received emails for
password reset, notices, and statement alerts.
- History - track which checks have cleared your account. What a great way to see where your money is going!
- Balance your checkbook
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a check withdrawal
- Make loan payments