AHCCU Online Banking
Online Banking is a service from AHCCU that gives you access to your account up to 8 times per month for free. Each additional log in costs fifty cents to help support this service.
Steps to sign up for Online Banking:
- Read the Online Agreement and Disclosure Statement
- Fill out the online enrollment form
- Within twenty-four hours you will receive your password by
You will also be mailed a User ID notice.
- Once you have your User ID and password, you can log in to your account
Discover the conveniences of Online Banking:
- E-Statements - no more waiting for your statement in the mail. This is a great repository for your statements without having to keep all that paper at home.
- Bill Payer - conveniently pay your bills online from your checking account. There is a small fee of $5.95 per month to pay up to 15 bills, each additional payment costs fifty cents each. It is so easy to change your payment amount or the payment date. To activate Bill Payer, stop by the Credit Union office once you have your Online Banking account established.
- Manage your account - Change your password for Online Banking or change your contact e-mail address. It is important to let us know if you change your Internet Provider. There are times when we have important information to pass along to our Online Banking users, as well as E-Statement users.
- History - track which checks have cleared your account. What a great way to see where your money is going!
- Balance your checkbook
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a check withdrawal
- Make loan payments