Online Banking is a service
from AHCCU that gives you free
unlimited access to your account.
Steps to sign up for Online
- Read the Online
Agreement and Disclosure Statement
- Fill out the online enrollment form
- Within twenty-four hours you will receive your password by
You will also be mailed a User ID notice.
- Once you have your User ID and password, you can log
in to your account
the conveniences of Online
- E-Statements - no more waiting for your statement in the
mail. This is a great repository for your statements without having to
keep all that paper at home.
- Bill Payer - conveniently pay your bills online from your
checking account. There is a small fee of $5.95 per month to pay up to
15 bills, each additional payment costs fifty cents each. It is so easy
to change your payment amount or the payment date. To enroll in Bill
Payer, stop by the Credit Union or simply enroll online.
- Manage your account - notify the Credit Union if your
address changes. This will ensure you received emails for password
reset, notices, and statement alerts.
- History - track which checks have cleared your account.
What a great way to see where your money is going!
- Balance your checkbook
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a check withdrawal
- Make loan payments