Absolutely FREE Debit/Check Cards
The Credit Union does not charge members to withdraw cash using their debit card at any ATM; however, foreign ATM’s may charge a surcharge fee. The ATM’s in the Augusta Health atrium lobby and fitness center can be used without any charge to members.
The MoneyPass ATM Network can be used to find surcharge-free ATM’s in your area. Also, there are apps available for your smartphone from the MoneyPass site so that you can conveniently locate surcharge-free ATM’s wherever you are located.
- Combination of an ATM Card and a checkbook
- Can be used at any ATM bearing the VISA logo
- Funds are deducted directly from your checking account
- Transactions are listed on a monthly statement (showing the merchant, location, and amount of purchase)
- Can be used for purchases at any merchant accepting VISA
- View transactions anytime with online banking and mobile banking.
Don’t have a debit card? Please call (540) 932-4590 for more information.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.